- Connect appliance and device with Bluetooth
- How to turn on Bluetooth
- Bluetooth connectivity for connected appliances or Sub-Zero Group Owner's App
Connect your appliance to the connected app on your device using Bluetooth . Stand within a few feet of the appliance and open the phone or device Bluetooth setting.
Apple Bluetooth® Instructions
- Swipe up from the lock screen to view Bluetooth settings and toggle Bluetooth on or off.
- Select the appliance to connect to.
- Device and appliance connect automatically.
Contact the Sub-Zero and Wolf Customer Care Team at CustomerService@Subzero.com, or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820