- Size of an ice cube made by a UC-15I
- Diameter of the Undercounter ice maker cube
- How to adjust the UC-15I cube size
- UC-15IP cube weight adjustment and cube finishing time
- UC-15I(P) power outage concerns
- Adjusting the cube weight after a power outage on a UC-15I
Undercounter Ice Maker model UC-15I(P) ice cubes are clear, wet ice cubes measuring 1-1/4". The cubes are octagonal shaped at the top, 1-1/4" long, and 1" octagonal shaped at the base.
- The size, or weight, of cubes produced by the UC-15I(P) is adjusted by adjusting the finish time.
- The cube weight adjustment settings do not need to be reset if power to the UC-15I(P) is interrupted.
- The last setting is retained in the unit memory during a power outage, so reprogramming is not necessary once power is restored.
Check Cube Finishing Time
- Turn the unit OFF.
- Press and hold the Power key for five seconds.
- Count the flashes on the Ice light.
- The light will flash once for each additional minute of freeze cycle time.
Adjust Cube Finishing Time
- Adjust in one-minute increments and allow the ice machine to run several freeze and harvest cycles, then inspect the ice cubes.
- If a heavier cube weight is desired, add another minute of freeze time and repeat the process:
- Turn the unit off.
- Press and hold the Power key.
- While holding the Power key, press and release the Clean key once for each additional minute of freeze cycle time desired. Five minutes is the maximum additional freeze time that can be added.
- Press the Clean key six times to reset the finishing time to the original factory setting.
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820