- Improper electrical output
- Blender noise when plugged in
- Wolf Gourmet High Performance Blender and Pro Performance Blender Noise
- Should the blender make noise when off?
- Is the High Performance Blender louder than the Pro Performance Blender?
Steps to Verify Issue:
The Wolf Gourmet High Performance or Pro Performance Blenders should not make any noise when not in use.
- Contact an electrician to have the output of the outlets inspected.
- Test the unit in an alternate outlet to see if the same issue occurs.
There is no difference in the operational noise volume between the High Performance Blender and the Pro Performance Blender.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact the Wolf Gourmet Customer Care Team at CustomerService@Subzero.com, or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820