- Can I use my skillet, saute pan, or saucepan on an Induction Cooktop?
- Is my pot or pan compatible with the Wolf Transitional Induction Cooktop?
- How to use WGCW cookware on an Induction Cooktop that it is not compatible with
- If cookware is selected in the National Consumer Promotion NCP redemption process, will non-induction-compatible cookware be shipped?
Wolf Gourmet cookware items in the WGCW100S set and the WGCW101S set are compatible with Induction Cooktops.
- Early model cookware was not induction compatible. This cookware is no longer available.
- The WGCW101S is no longer available.
- Current cookware is all induction compatible.
- Visit Shop Wolf Gourmet, Sur La Table, or Frontgate for further sales information.
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820