- How to use Wolf Gourmet counter oven
- Countertop Oven modes, controls, and general use
- How to clean the Wolf Gourmet Countertop Oven
- WGCO Use and Care Guide
The timer on the Wolf Gourmet Countertop Oven is intended to be a timer only.
- The timer does not control the cooking cycle.
- The oven will stay on once the timer is at 0:00 unless the stop button is pushed.
- With the STAY ON feature, the timer is not on and the oven will automatically shut off in 4 hours.
- See also, Wolf Gourmet Volume Adjustment.
The use and care guide shows incorrect placement of the crumb tray. The tray slides under the heating element. Refer to Countertop Oven Crumb Tray for more information on correct placement.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820