- Can a Wolf Gourmet product be plugged in with an extension cord?
- What kind of an extension cord is needed for Wolf Gourmet appliances?
- Is it ok to use and extension cord with a Wolf Gourmet toaster, blender or countertop oven?
- The extension cord must be able to handle equal to or higher volts than the unit.
- Cord must be a 3 prong grounded cord.
- Refer to Wolf Gourmet Power Cord Lengths for more information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820