- How long is the power cord on a Wolf Gourmet product?
- What is the length of the power cord with the appliance?
- Is the power cord on a Wolf Gourmet product replaceable?
- Can the power cord be replaced on a Wolf Gourmet product?
- Is the plug grounded?
- Does the plug have three prongs?
Products listed below have three-prong, grounded plugs.
- Power cords are not sold individually.
- Measurements listed are approximate.
- See also, Wolf Gourmet Extension Cord Use.
|Model Number||Power Cord Useable Length||Notes||Cord Style|
|Countertop Oven (WGCO100S)||34"||Measured from strain relief to end of surface of the plug||Straight|
|36"||Minimum length, cord may be longer||Straight|
|Four-Slice Toaster (WGTR104S)||34"||Measured from the exit of toaster to the plug head||Straight|
|Two-Slice Toaster (WGTR102S)||34"||Measured from the exit of toaster to the plug head||Straight|
|Multi-Function Cooker (WGSC100S)||34"||Measured from the exit of cooker to the plug head||Straight|
For further assistance, contact the Wolf Gourmet Customer Care Team at CustomerService@Subzero.com or call (800) 222-7820.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820