- How long does it take the toaster to toast bread?
- Why does my bread take so long to toast?
- Why isn't my bread fully toasted on the darkest setting?
- Why is my bread so dark on the lightest setting?
- Average toast time
|Light||1 min 25 sec|
|Medium||2 min 15 sec|
|Dark||3 min 10 sec|
These toast times can be affected by:
- Temperature of the bread. If the bread was recently thawed or stored in a refrigerator, and is still cold, it will take longer to toast.
- Ambient room temperature. If the toaster is used in a particularly hot or cold setting, this could affect how efficiently the elements heat.
- Type/style of bread. A small slice of light white bread will toast faster than a hearty artisan/whole grain bread.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820