- Why use the Bagel setting in the Wolf Gourmet Toaster?
- How does the Bagel setting work?
- What does the Bagel setting in a Wolf Gourmet Toaster do?
- What if the darkest Bagel setting still does not make the bagel dark enough?
The Wolf Gourmet Toaster bagel setting toasts the cut side of the bagel and warms the opposite side.
- To use, place the bagel in toaster with the cut sides facing together.
- The Bagel setting can be selected at any time.
- Bagels can vary greatly in terms of size and composition. If the darkest Bagel setting still does not make the bagel dark enough, or if you are toasting a refrigerated bagel, select both the Frozen and Bagel settings.
- Refer to Wolf Gourmet Toaster Dimensions and External Clearance for more information.
Refer to the Toaster Use & Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820