- Adjust the audible chime or alarm volume on a Wolf Gourmet product
- Change the annunciator volume on a Wolf Gourmet product
- The beep is too loud or too quiet
- Turn off a Wolf Gourmet product chime
- Drip Coffee System, Blender, Toaster, or Countertop Oven volume adjustment
The annunciator or signal beep cannot be adjusted on any Wolf Gourmet countertop products.
- The annunciator cannot be turned off.
- The volume or frequency of the beep cannot be adjusted.
- If the annunciator or signal beep stops working, no troubleshooting advice is available. Contact the Wolf Gourmet Customer Care Team at CustomerService@Subzero.com, or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST.
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information:
- Blender Use and Care Guide
- Toaster Use and Care Guide
- Countertop Oven Use and Care Guide
- Drip Coffee System Use and Care Guide
For information about Wolf appliances, refer to Wolf Volume Adjustment.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820