- Installation issue
- Drawer slides or rails
- Wolf Warming Drawer (WWD30) will not close, drawer is stuck
- Warming Drawer will not stay closed
- Warming Drawer pops open
Steps to Verify Issue:
If the unit is a new installation:
- Ensure the unit is installed properly and leveled.
- Refer to the product installation guide for further information.
- Ensure nothing is blocking the door's path from closing properly.
If the unit is an older installation:
- Ensure nothing is blocking the unit's path, remove any obstacle.
- If food placed in the drawer is too heavy, remove or reduce food weight.
- Visually inspect drawer glides for damage.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820