Convert a BBQ Grill to a Cart Model or to Freestanding
- Can a BBQ grill be added to a cart after purchase?
- Remove the BBQ Grill from the cart to be built-in
- Can a BBQ be put on a cart?
Conversions from built-in to freestanding or freestanding to built-in are not possible for Wolf BBQ grills.
- Cart models needed to be specified at the time of purchase.
- Wolf does not sell the cart separately.
- The BBQ is built into the cart, it is not possible to remove the BBQ from the cart.
- It is not possible to connect a built-in BBQ unit to a cart. Mounting hardware and connections are not available.
- Wolf has no recommendations or specifications for changing the configuration of a BBQ unit.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820