Legacy Dual Fuel Range Oven Selector Knob Removal
- Legacy Dual Fuel Range oven selector knob
- Removal of oven selector knob for Legacy Dual Fuel Range
Knob removal (such as for cleaning):
Knob replacement (such as for switching colors):
The oven selector knob features an LCD display window built into the knob. The LCD shows the following:
- The temperature of the oven cavity.
- Abbreviated words to indicate special features, such as Dehydration and Sabbath Mode.
- The "Err" message when an error code has been logged into the controller.
To remove the selector knob, pull the knob straight out from the selector switch.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820