Framed Cooktop Flush Inset Installation
- Can a Framed Induction or Electric Cooktop be flush inset?
- How to flush inset a framed cooktop
- Install a framed cooktop in a flush inset application
While it is possible to install a framed cooktop in a flush inset application, Wolf does not provide specifications or instructions on how to do this.
- The front and rear trim have some geometry to them.
- Side trim and glass would be flush with the countertop, and front and rear trim would be below flush.
- A partial inset installation would be possible; however Wolf does not provide how far to inset.
- Installing a framed cooktop in a flush inset is at customer or designer discretion.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820