Making Popcorn on Induction Cooktops
- Recipe for making popcorn on an Induction Cooktop
- Can popcorn be made on an Induction Cooktop?
- How to make popcorn on a CT or CI Induction Cooktop
To make Popcorn on an Induction Cooktop:
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup popping corn
- 4-qt induction-compatible saucepan with lid
- Pour oil in saucepan and place on left front (1800W) element.
- Heat 6 minutes on highest power (not boost).
- Pour popcorn into oil.
- Place lid on pan.
- Allow to pop about 2 minutes. Popcorn will fill in the saucepan and try to pop out the top.
- Remove popcorn into bowl.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820