Oven Cleaning with Ammonia
- Can an oven cavity be cleaned with ammonia?
- Can ammonia be used to clean a Wolf oven, racks, or guides?
Ammonia should not be used to clean a Wolf oven cavity, racks, or rack guides.
- Any suggestions to clean an oven by sitting ammonia in the oven overnight should be avoided with Wolf products.
- Ammonia is not FDA approved for this use, and Wolf does not recommend it.
- Heating cleaning ammonia can create harmful gases that should not be inhaled.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820