Pro Island (PI) Hood Duct Cover
- How to install a duct cover on a Pro Island (PI) hood
- 6", 12", 18", 24", 30" island hood duct cover installation instructions
- 30" island hood duct cover, part 826898, 826899, 826900, 826901
- Instruction sheet part number 810739
- List of components included with part number DUC6COVER36PI (811609), DUC6COVER42PI (811610), DUC6COVER54PI (811611), DUC6COVER66PI (811612), DUC12COVER36PI (811613), DUC12COVER42PI (811614), DUC12COVER54PI (811615), DUC12COVER66PI (811616), DUC18COVER36PI (811617), DUC18COVER42PI (811618), DUC18COVER54PI (811619), DUC18COVER66PI (811620), DUC24COVER36PI (811621), DUC24COVER42PI (811622), DUC24COVER54PI (811623), DUC24COVER66PI (811624)
PRO Series Island Hood Duct Cover Installation Instructions detail the installation process.
- Duct cover is the same width as the top of the hood.
- Top and bottom edge of the duct cover is approximately 1" in width.
- Multiple Island Hood duct covers can be stacked.
- The color or finish of the covers may be different, due to natural variations created during the manufacturing and finishing process.
Refer to the Wolf Design Guide or to Reveal, the custom specification tool, for design specifications, including dimensions.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820