R Series Gas Range and RT Series Gas Rangetop Burner Btu Rating
- What are the Btu ratings for the R Series Gas Range and RT Series Gas Rangetop surface burners at each setting?
- R Series Gas Range burner Btu
- What is the Btu rating for R and RT series burners?
- Btu rating on high and low settings
All surface burners for the R Series Gas Range and RT Series Gas Rangetop have a Btu rating of 500 Btu on Simmer and 16,000 Btu on High.
- For the R Series Gas Range and RT Series Gas Rangetop, LP products have the same Btu output as natural gas. Converting the gas type does not change the Btu output.
- Btu ratings for Low and Medium are not available.
- See also, RT Series Rangetop Total BTU Output.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820