Roasting Eggs in Wolf Electric Ovens
- How to roast eggs in a Wolf electric oven
- Use a Dual Fuel (DF) Range or Wolf Wall Oven to roast eggs
- Eggs turn brown after roasting
Eggs can be roasted or hard cooked in any Wolf electric oven.
- Wolf does not have suggestions for roasting eggs.
- Recipes can be found by searching online.
- Overcooking the eggs can cause the egg whites to turn a brown or taupe color.
- Cooking eggs in water with a high iron content will darken the whites of a hard cooked egg.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820