Specialty Modules Filler Strip
- What part is needed when installing multiple specialty modules together?
- Part numbers 827131 and 827132
- Downdraft filler strip, hood filler strip
- Filler strip for Specialty Module models CE152T, CE152TF, CG152T, CG152TF, CI152T, CI152TF, FM15T, FM15TF, GM15T, GM15TF, MM15T, MM15TF, SM15T, SM15TF, TM15T, and TM15TF
For multiple Wolf Specialty Modules installed side by side, an optional filler strip is available.
- The Downdraft filler strip, part 827132, is cut differently on the back edge to allow a Downdraft to move up and down behind the module.
- The hood filler strip, part 827131, is for use with all other installations.
- The filler strips have adhesive that secures one or both sides of the "T" portion of the filler strip to adjacent modules.
- See also, Integrated Cooktop Module Multiple Installations.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820