Ventilation Duct Material
- Is rigid duct work required?
- What if cannot use rigid ducting?
- Can semi-rigid ducting be used?
Wolf recommends rigid metal ducting is used when running any ventilation duct as well as those in concrete slabs.
- Wolf has advised that in cases like these, galvanized sheet metal is recommended.
- Semi-rigid ducting is not recommended.
- Wolf cannot recommend any other materials (like PVC) at this time because they have not been tested for use with the product.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820