Water Collecting in Outdoor Storage Doors and Drawers
- Why does water collect in Outdoor Grill storage doors or drawers?
- Water inside Outdoor Grill storage doors or drawers
Water may collect in outdoor grill storage doors and drawers.
- This may be the result of an inclement weather event.
- The doors and drawers are not sealed with gaskets.
- It is considered normal.
- The drawer and other surfaces only need to be cleaned and dried.
- Covers or seals for the doors and drawers are not available.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820