Convection Steam Oven (Touch Control) Appliance Identification
- How to see the appliance identification on the Convection Steam Oven
- CSO appliance identification
- Touch Settings twice. The Set Language screen appears.
- Touch the right arrow key to move to Display Appliance Information.
- Touch Enter. The Appliance Information screen appears.
- Use the arrow keys to underline Display Appliance Identification (ID).
- Touch Enter on Display Appliance Identification.
- The V-Zug serial number and article number appear.
- Touch Enter.
- Use the arrow keys to move to Back.
- Touch Enter to return to the Settings screen.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820