Convection Steam Oven (Touch Control) Button Signal
- How to turn on or off Convection Steam Oven button beep
- Convection Steam Oven button signal configuration
Button signal determines if the control panel buttons beep when tapped.
To turn the button signal on or off:
- Touch Settings twice. The Set Language screen appears.
- Touch the right arrow key to move to Configure Notifications.
- Touch Enter. The Configure Notification screen appears.
- Use the arrow keys to underline Switch Button Signal on or off.
- A check mark means that the button signal is on.
- Touch Enter to turn the button signal on or off.
- Use the arrow keys to move to Back.
- Touch Enter to return to the Settings screen.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820