Freestanding Convection Steam Oven
- Installing a Convection Steam Oven (CSO) in a freestanding application
- Side panels for installing a CSO freestanding
- How to make a CSO free standing
Convection Steam Ovens (CSO) cannot be installed in a freestanding application.
- The sides of the unit are not finished. No side panels are available.
- Dimensions for custom side panels are not available.
- Unit must be blocked with an anti-tip mechanism.
- If full extension racks are used, unit would be front heavy and tip.
- Steam escaping from the unit could damage the surface the unit is sitting on.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820