Install a Wolf Convection Steam Oven in an Enclosure
- Is it possible to install a Convection Steam Oven (CSO) behind a door?
- Installing a CSO in an enclosed space
- Can a CSO be installed behind doors?
A Wolf Convection Steam Oven (CSO) should not be installed behind a door.
- Due to the recess of the door and the handle, escaping steam will collect on material immediately above the door opening.
- This may cause warping, condensation buildup, and other damage to the enclosure.
- Damage caused to the unit or cabinetry due to this type of installation is not covered by warranty. Wolf does not have specifications for this application.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820