Use Lard in a Fryer Module
- Can lard be used in a IF15 Integrated Fryer Module?
- How to use lard in a Fryer Module
- Considerations when using lard to cook food in a IF15/S
When melting lard in the fryer:
- Heat the lard to 190°F.
- Stir frequently so the lard is evenly distributed in the basin.
- The temperature may be raised as desired after the lard has melted completely.
- If the melted lard is not emptied after use and is allowed to become solid again, heat the lard to 190°F while stirring frequently again.
The fryer will error out if these steps are not followed.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820