888 Shown on Legacy Dual Fuel Range Oven Selector Knob
- Legacy Dual Fuel unit shuts off and reads 888
- 888 appears on display of a Legacy Dual Fuel Range
- How to fix a display reading 888 on Legacy Dual Fuel Range
If the display reading on selector knob is incorrect:
- Turn the unit off.
- Remove the oven selector knob by pulling it straight out.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 10 seconds then back on again.
- Install the oven selector knob by pushing it straight in.
- Retest the unit operation.
- If the unit has two ovens, try swapping to oven selector knobs to see if the issue is resolved.
- Replacing the oven selector knob may resolve the issue.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820