Wolf Legacy Dual Fuel Range Installation Guide
- How to level the unit
- Where to find the gas line
- Where to find the electrical
- Electrical requirements
- Legacy Dual Fuel Installation Guide
Changing Gas and Electrical Location
- Wolf does not suggest placing the gas or electrical supplies in a location other than the spots called out in the installation guide. There is not an open space in the back of the unit to accommodate alternate locations. If an alternate location is used, the unit may not sit flush in the opening.
- If there is not enough space in the 3-1/4" high electrical location for an electrical box, either:
- Hardwire the unit instead of using an electrical box to save space
- Recess the electrical box area to make sure the range can sit flush in the cabinet opening provided.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820