M Series Displays Error Upper or Lower Cooling Fan Stalled
- M Series Oven shows Upper Cooling Fan Stalled
- Lower Cooling Fan Stalled on M Series Oven display
- Cooling fan stalled error
- RPM of the cooling fan drops below 500 when running on any speed
- Connections for the hall sensor are loose or broken
- Thermal cutout (TCO) tripped
- Rubber bearing pushed in too far during cooling fan installation
- Software not up-to-date or compatible
- Hall effect sensor (HES)
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820