Install a Wolf Microwave in an Enclosure
- Is it possible to install a Wolf Standard, Convection, Drawer, or Drop Down Door Microwave behind a door?
- Installing a MS, MC, MD, or MDD in an enclosed space
- Can a microwave be installed behind doors?
A Wolf Microwave may be installed behind a door, with the following considerations:
- Proper clearances must be maintained, and the unit vents need to be free and clear with nothing covering or in front of them.
- Never close the door of the enclosure while the unit is in use.
- Damage caused to the unit or cabinetry due to this type of installation would not be covered by warranty, nor does Wolf have specifications for this application.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820