OG Grill Convert to a Cart Model or to Freestanding
- Can an OG grill be added to a cart after purchase?
- Can an OG Grill be removed from the cart to be built-in?
- Change and OG from free standing to built-in
- Remove the cart from an OG to use it as built-in
Conversions from built-in to freestanding or freestanding to built-in are possible for Wolf OG grills.
- Remove the grill from the cart to use it in a built-in application.
- A grill liner may be needed if installing the OG grill into a combustible enclosure.
- Purchase a cart separately and install the grill onto it to use as a cart model.
- OG Grill Carts come pre-assembled.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820