Outdoor Gas Grill Cart Casters
- Outdoor Gas Grill (OG) cart caster screws are missing
- OG grill casters were removed during installation
- OG cart wheel broke off
Outdoor Gas Grill (OG) cart casters are provided with the cart when the cart ships from the factory.
- All four casters turn 360°.
- The wheels are held in place with 16 1/4"-20 PEM studs that come out from the bottom of the cart.
- 1/4"-20 serrated hex nuts provided with the cart hardware screw on underneath holding the caster to the cart.
- The front casters can be locked in place. The rear casters cannot lock.
- Replacement hardware is not available if the PEM studs break, a new cart is needed. For replacement serrated hex nuts, see OG Installation Parts and Kits.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820