Water Collecting in OG Outdoor Grill Drip Tray
- Why does water collect in an OG Outdoor Grill drip tray?
- Can grill grease tray be removed?
- What can result if a grill cover is not used on the OG?
- OG inclement weather considerations
Water may collect in OG Outdoor Grill drip trays.
- This is considered normal and the drip tray and other surfaces only need to be cleaned and dried.
- The drip tray can be removed for cleaning.
- This can occur when covers are not used and/or may be the result of an inclement weather event.
- Water can enter the drip tray from any direction.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820