Speed Oven Moisture Inside Unit
- Speed Oven has moisture inside unit on back of door glass
- Bottom of Speed Oven has water or condensation puddle
- Water drips out of front of Speed Oven
High-moisture loads (boiling water for 20 minutes, 6 baked potatoes, etc.) create steam in the oven cavity that escapes and condenses on the back side of the door glass/front of the side trims. If this condensation gets high enough, some water may drip off onto the cabinetry.
- After high moisture cooking, wipe up any excess condensation visible inside or outside the unit.
- Typical moisture loads will not create this condition in future uses.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further customer troubleshooting advice is available. Contact the Wolf Customer Care Team at [email protected], or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820