SRT Sealed Burner Rangetop Burner Pan Uneven
- SRT burner pan does not sit flat or sags in one corner or rear
- Sealed Burner Rangetop burner grates uneven or wobble
- SRT pan not level
- Heavy items on the unit can result in bending/warping
- Bent rear tabs or front corners on top burner pan
- Verify the product is sitting on a level platform and pushed all the way back into the opening.
- Confirm the burner grate is sitting level on the burner pan.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820