Vacuum Seal Drawer Seal Only
- Vacuum Seal Drawer seal only
The Vacuum Seal Drawer can seal bags or screw-top jars.
- Bags can be sealed without creating a vacuum. The vacuum will turn off and on briefly during seal only operation to seat the lid and make sure the seal bar is in contact with the bag.
- For delicate foods, do not fill bags more than halfway.
- Original food packaging can be resealed with this function. Adjust the seal level according to the bag thickness; use seal level 1 for bags thinner than Wolf vacuum seal bags.
- Jars cannot be taller than 8.5 cm.
- For sealing items that do not fit in the drawer, such as wine bottles, refer to Vacuum Seal Drawer Auxiliary Attachment.
To seal only:
- Place food in the vacuum bag.
- Open the lid and place the bag into the chamber.
- Place the open end of the bag under the bag clip. For smaller bags, insert the shelf to support the bag while sealing.
- Press Power.
- Press Vacuum multiple times until no LED indicators are illuminated.
- Press Seal multiple times to select desired vacuum level. Use level 2 for all bags unless otherwise specified for the bag.
- Press down on the lid and press Start to initiate the vacuum process.
- An audible signal indicates the process is complete.
- Open the lid and remove the food.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820