Vacuum Seal Drawer Wrench Icon
- Service icon appears on Vacuum Seal Drawer (VS24)
- VS24 steady wrench icon and drawer does not work
- How to clear the service wrench icon on the VS24
- Lid not sealing
- Drawer not getting a good seal
The service icon will appear when the VS24 Vacuum Seal Drawer is not getting a good seal.
- Clean the lid gasket with a damp cloth.
- Close the lid and press down.
- If the service icon does not clear or keeps coming back, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
If the dehumidification icon appears, see also Vacuum Seal Drawer Pump Dehumidification Cycle.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820