Proof Bread Dough in Wolf Warming Drawer
- How to proof bread dough in the WWD30 Wolf Warming Drawer
- Can the Warming Drawer be used to proof bread dough?
- Proofing bread dough with a WWD30
The Wolf Warming Drawer (WWD30) is ideal for proofing bread dough.
- The Warming Drawer Proof Mode will preheat to 85° in approximately 3 minutes.
To proof bread dough:
- Touch POWER ON/OFF to turn the Warming Drawer on.
- Touch PROOF. "85F" will appear in the display.
- TIMER will illuminate, and "4:00" will flash in the display.
- The temperature can be adjusted by touching the TEMP UP or DOWN arrows. The Proof Mode temperature range is 80°F - 110°F.
- The time setting can be adjusted by touching the TIMER UP or DOWN arrows.
- Allow the Warming Drawer to preheat.
- Lightly oil the top of the dough in a bowl large enough to allow the dough to double in size.
- Cover the dough with a dry cloth.
- Place bowl on the bottom of the Warming Drawer.
- Let dough rest in Warming Drawer for 40 minutes or until dough has doubled in size and a slight depression stays in the surface of the dough when touched gently with a finger.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820