Warming Drawer Indoor Versus Outdoor Differences
- What is the difference between the indoor and outdoor warming drawers?
- What is different about a WWD30O outdoor warming drawer compared to the indoor version WWD30?
The primary difference between the indoor and outdoor Wolf warming drawers is that the WWD30O (outdoor) is rated and approved for outdoor use, whereas the WWD30 (indoor) unit is not.
- The outdoor warming drawer carries an outdoor warranty; the indoor model carries the residential warranty.
- Several parts of the WWD30O outdoor model are also made of more weather resistant materials including:
- Inner, back and top panel assemblies
- Electrical connections
- Drawer tray
- Front collar
- Drawer assembly
- Refer to Outdoor Warming Drawer Front Panel Options for stainless steel and integrated front panel part numbers.
- See also:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820