WWD30 Warming Drawer Use in a Bathroom
- Can a WWD30 be installed in a bathroom?
Answer:The WWD30 UL approval does not specific for bathroom use approval or restriction; UL approval states interior household usage only.
- As long as installation instructions are followed, bathroom installation is acceptable. Refer to the product installation guide for further information.
- Municipality requirements may be more restrictive than Wolf's recommendations; refer to local code for specific information.
- Final installation approval is determined by local inspectors.
- Local inspectors may require a Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI), Arc Fault Circuit Interrupter (AFCI), or both as part of the bathroom installation.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820