Images are for reference only.
- Freestanding unit easily fits into any room
- Two independent temperature zones hold reds and whites at proper serving temperature
- Illuminated touch control panel
- Shelves store 750 ml bottles, half bottles and magnums
- UV-resistant glass door protects against premature wine aging
- Discreet interior lighting
- Smooth roller-glide shelves for access without agitating wine
- Star-K compliant with installation of a harness kit.
- Home security system connection
- Right Hinge: 424FS/G/TH-RH $4,145
- Overall Dimensions: 24 1/4" W x 34 3/16" H x 24 5/8" D
- Wine Storage Capacity: 46 Bottles
- Door Clearance: >23 3/8"
- Star-K Certified
- Electrical Supply: 115 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 15 amp dedicated circuit
- Lock kit
*Old* Envision the possibilities *Replace*
Consider these insider suggestions as you design your space:
- Install multiple Sub-Zero units together for increased personalization
- Select right or left Sub-Zero door hinges to designate how doors swing open
- Cover the area between the unit and floor with optional kickplates
- Coordinate all of your appliances with Sub-Zero pro, tubular, or custom handles
Prefer to discuss the features of Sub-Zero appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Visit a showroom
Complete Your Kitchen suite
Request a brochure
See what's new
Earn three additional years of protection with a qualifying Sub-Zero and Wolf appliance package.
Custom cycle options, adjustable interiors, customizable exterior finishes, and near-silent operation ensure spotless results—every time.