This simple-to-make bread highlights the great flavor profile of your favorite beer — and what could be better than that? Self-rising flour is a blend of soft wheat flour and baking powder, with a touch of kosher salt that yields light and tender baked goods, and saves you time in the kitchen.
KEEP SCREEN ON
- Preheat the oven to 350°F on Bake Mode with a rack set on position 3.
- Spray a 9x5 loaf pan with pan spray.
- Mix together the flour, sugar, and beer with a rubber spatula, then fold in the melted butter.
- Fill the loaf pan with batter and bake for 50–55 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes in the pan, then remove and cool completely.