recipe-card-cook-time: 12-15 Minutes
SPECIAL SUPPLIESBiscuit cutter
INGREDIENTS1¾ cups gluten-free flour, such as King Arthur Measure for Measure
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
½ teaspoon kosher salt
1 tablespoon baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
4 tablespoons butter, melted
¾ cup plain yogurt
3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 375°F Convection Mode with a rack set at position “3.”
- In a medium bowl, combine dry ingredients and set aside. In a separate bowl, combine wet ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet; mix until well combined.
- Gather the dough and roll out on a lightly floured surface, about 1 inch thick.
- Using a biscuit cutter, cut biscuits and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 12–15 minutes or until lightly browned.