Next time your child needs a school treat, send these and be more popular than recess.
KEEP SCREEN ON
Yield: Makes 12 muffins
Streusel¼ cup flour
2 tablespoons butter, softened
2 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons chopped walnuts and
1 teaspoon lemon zest
Muffin2 cups flour
2⁄3 cup sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
2 tablespoons melted butter
1 cup buttermilk
Optional IngredientsBlueberries – 1½ cups
Chocolate chips – ¾ cup
Cinnamon swirl – 1⁄2 cup brown sugar and 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- In a small bowl, combine all streusel ingredients until crumbly.
- Preheat the oven on the Convection Humid Mode at 350°F.
- In a medium bowl combine all dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together all wet ingredients until well combined.
- Mix together the wet and dry ingredients with a rubber spatula until combined.
- Divide the batter evenly between cups in the muffin tin.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.