24" E Series Transitional Convection Steam Oven - Plumbed
Model # CSOP2450TE/S/T
Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- The elegant, modern aesthetics pair perfectly with a full suite of similarly styled Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove appliances.
- Plumbed and non-plumbed options for maximum installation flexibility.
- Full-color touchscreen simplifies use
- Save up to 50 personalized favorite recipe presets.
- Cooking modes include Steam, Convection, Broil, Slow Roast
- 1750-Watt recessed broil element.
- 1.7 cubic-foot oven cavity provides enough space to prepare multiple dishes at once or a 15-lb turkey.
- 1889-Watt single convection system maintains heat and airflow to eliminate "cold spots."
- Three full-extension rack positions and one standard position allow easy access and increased cooking flexibility.
- The temperature probe alerts you when your dish has reached the desired temperature.
- CSOP2450TE/S/T $6,445
Contact your local showroom or dealer for pricing.
- 3 full-extension rack positions and one standard position
- 1 standard rack, 1 perforated pan, 1 solid pan, 1 broiler pan with rack
- Temperature probe
- 2 LED lights
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Dutch, Chinese
- Overall Dimensions: 23 1/2" W x 17 7/8" H x 22 1/2" D
- Oven Interior Dimensions: 17 1/2" W x 10 3/4" H x 15 1/8" D
- Usable Capacity: 1.2 cubic feet
- Overall Capacity: 1.7 cubic feet
- Door Clearance: 14 3/16"
- Conduit Length: 4 Feet
- CSOP2450TE Quick Reference Guide - Standard Installation (PDF)
- CSOP2450TE Quick Reference Guide - Flush Installation (PDF)
- Convection Steam Oven Installation Guide (PDF)
- Wolf Design Guide (PDF)
- Convection Steam Oven Use and Care Guide (PDF)
- Convection Steam Oven Cooking Guide (PDF)
- Mastering the Convection Steam Oven (PDF)
About Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove
Wolf Use & Care
- Filters and Cleaning
- Replacements and Add-ons
Envision the possibilities
Considerations before you finalize your decision:
- Pre-plan important design elements you might like, for example, flush vs. standard installation changes the cutout dimensions and necessary supports
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
Experience a showroom
See what's new
For a limited time, earn three additional years of protection or a rebate up to $2,500 with the purchase of a qualifying Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove appliance package.
Easily prepare for sous vide cooking, portion and preserve frozen foods, reseal opened wine bottles, and infuse flavors into every bite.