- Panel weight limit, panel dimensions, opening dimensions, handle depth
- Hinge full-scale templates to help with corner installations and clearance to products near the unit, door clearance and overall dimensions
- Side panel dimensions
- Illustrations for Dual Installation including filler strip information
- 600 Series Design Guide
- Can a dimension different that suggested in the Sub-Zero Design Guide be used?
The 600 Series Install Guide contains the design guide information for all 600 series models.
- For additional model lines, refer to Sub-Zero Design Guide.
Note: Sub-Zero does not recommend or approve of any changes to any design or installation specification published within the Design Guide. When installing Wolf products with Sub-Zero products, all specifications are tested and approved for use using the Sub-Zero Design Guide & Wolf Design Guide only. Using alternate dimensions, materials, methods, or anything else other than published specifications may lead to product damage, negative performance, or inspection approval issues.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820