- Starting With Serial Number 1810000 can one section be turned off?
- Is it possible to disable only 1 section of a 600 Series Sub-Zero?
- How to shut off just the refrigerator or only the freezer in a 650, 611, 632, 642, 661, 685, 695?
- Can one section be shut down for cleaning?
In 600 Series Models, starting with serial #1810000, it is possible to disable only one section for cleaning or service purposes.
- This does not apply to models 601R and 601F.
- See also, 600 Series Disable Single Section Before Serial Number 1810000.
To disable one section:
- Turn the unit off, using the UNIT ON/OFF key pad.
- Press and hold the WARMER key pad of the section you want to disable.
- While holding the WARMER key pad, turn the unit back on by depressing the UNIT ON/OFF key pad.
- Release both keys.
- The disabled section will be indicated with "--" (double dashes) in the control center display panel.
- To return the unit to normal operation, repeat the steps above.
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820