- How do you remove the upper or lower drawer on a 700 Series unit?
- How to remove exterior freezer or refrigerator drawer on an Integrated unit?
- Drawer removal for 700 series tall and drawer models
For 700 Series Sub-Zero drawer removal, follow the instructions below.
Top Drawer Removal
- Pull top drawer assembly open 6 to 10 inches.
- Lift front of drawer up and off of pins at end of drawer slides, then push slides back in.
- For all base units (700BR, 700BF, 700BC):
- Carefully place drawer assembly face down directly in front of unit.
- Disconnect control cable at interior left rear of unit by turning collar on connector counterclockwise and unplugging pins from socket.
Bottom Drawer Removal
- Pull bottom drawer open and lift front up and off of pins at end of drawer slides.
- Continue pulling drawer assembly forward and out, then push telescoping drawer slide assemblies back in.
- Reconnect the control cable if disconnected previously (700BR, 700BF, 700BC).
- Raise the front of the drawer up and place onto the drawer slide tracks.
- Engage the hook at the rear of each slide with slots in the back of the drawer tub.
- For 36" units, there are tabs on each drawer that must be positioned between the hooks; engage the small white pegs at the front of each drawer slide with holes at the front of the drawer tub.
Drawer removal, and Base Control Cable
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820