- Excessive refrigerator compressor run
- 736 Series displays 50
- 736 50
- Error code 50 is displayed on 700 Series
Steps to Verify Issue:
- If temperatures are high and not likely a door ajar situation, contact Factory Certified Service.
- If temperatures are near normal:
- Clean the condenser.
- Press and hold the door ajar alarm key for 15 seconds to clear the error code.
- For Integrated products, make sure the kickplate is not completely covered by custom toe kick or enclosed in custom cabinetry.
- Even if unit has worked like this for years, it can cause issues including sealed system failure.
- Refer to the Sub-Zero Design Guide for design specifications.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820